SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 X5 Grip Module on my P320RX - Will it work?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 X5 Grip Module on my P320RX - Will it work? Login/Join 
posted
My first P320 was a standard full size. Then I went to the P320RX because I wanted to try the Red Dot...Loved the red dot so I sold the P320 and bought a P320X5 and added a Romeo1 but did not sell the P320RX....

My question - will the P320X5 grip module work with the FCU and slide on my P320RX? For $75.00 shipped from Optics Planet it seems to be worth a try...

Thanks Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4266 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Yes, I've done it on both of my RX's. I've actually used the X5 Carry module which shows the dust cover and gives it a great look.

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys - I have a X5 grip module ordered from Optics Planet...Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of geebo
posted Hide Post
I put an X series carry grip on my full size P320. Fits, looks and feels great.

Posts: 32 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: March 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post