SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anybody need 230/232 mags? (12/22/18 = Out of stock)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody need 230/232 mags? (12/22/18 = Out of stock) Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
CDNN has stainless mags for a good price, considering they're discontinued. They appear to be original P230 style with stainless zipper bodies and cast stainless bases, but no guarantees on that. (black followers though).

The description says SS but the link says "blue". Whatever the case...they have more than 500 in stock and shipping is reduced right now for a flat $4.99 charge

https://www.cdnnsports.com/230...ig.html#.XAvJVGhKjic

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PGT,

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Thanks. You just cost me money for a gun I don't even own yet. Need to call mom and find out what her price is for her 230. The person who got me into SIGs is now a full fledged pussy hat wearing anti 2A person now, hopefully her disgust with guns gets me a bargain.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Thanks, just ordered a couple as back-up for my 230 & 232. Good price compared to what they're going for on GB.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1310 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, PGT.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are the best sir - Thanks!! I just picked up two ... just in case.

Posts: 431 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well dammit. My P230SL is just a range toy, but new mags for the SL for $34? Who know if someday someone like Mec-Gar will bother making aftermarket. But why the hell not. Thanks for the heads up!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I rarely shoot my P232 but it's still nice to have a few extra mags to go with the four I already have.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info very helpful

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last summer I got 3 nice used ones for $60, out of Canada of all places.

But I just ordered 2 of these. Can not walk away from this deal.

Trooper Joe

Posts: 417 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, and now there are now there are two less P232 mags in stock at CDNN.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I picked up 4

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Glad I could help. If you ordered, can someone post pics of what they actually are once received please?

posted Hide Post
Thanks, ordered a couple.

Posts: 113 | Location: CA, USA | Registered: November 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you for the link.

I picked up a few.

Posts: 61 | Location: Northern VA USA | Registered: February 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Picked up a 230 tonight so I had a need for mags. Thanks PGT. SIGforum costing me money again....

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Ordered two and a few other on sale items. Thanks for the tip!

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Picked up a 230 tonight so I had a need for mags. Thanks PGT. SIGforum costing me money again....

the SL from VAGT?

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

the SL from VAGT?

Nope, bought mom's. Was the first SIG I ever shot. Bedside gun in my 20's until she took it back at some point for some reason. She's became anti now and never shoots it. So it's my first and latest SIG at the same time.

Paid too much for it, but oh well.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Sweet! Glad I could help. If you ordered, can someone post pics of what they actually are once received please?

Just got my 2 today and they look great.
Thanks again PGT!!

Now I have 4 variations (new one on the left) Smile :

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1310 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just curious: are these mags made in Germany and do they have "zipperback" construction as we refer to that style here at sigforum?

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post