SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Newbie with a P320
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newbie with a P320 Login/Join 
posted
Hi everyone. Just arrived with a new P320C. I chose this after shooting VP9, G19, PPQ, and P320 to make a decision. I really expected to like the PPQ best, especially after reading about the trigger. I found it too easy for my taste, I imagined sending off a round unintended. Love the Sig trigger, and overall quality feel. My nephew is a cop, I shot his quite a bit and was won over.

Posts: 13 | Location: Lexington KY | Registered: December 31, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and welcome to SF.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, neighbor! If you decide to conceal carry it, a subcompact frame makes it the perfect size.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum!

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Welcome. The P320 is like Legos for adults. I've got a SC that I'm slowly converting over to an X-Compact with an RMR.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Welcome. I was like you, I had a PPQ which I liked a lot but being able to change grip frame sizes swayed me to the 320. Also being able to get better triggers from Grayguns was a plus.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, that take down lever is a bear, though.

Posts: 13 | Location: Lexington KY | Registered: December 31, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good choice. I love mine.

Posts: 97 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post