SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Feeling guilty about New HK Love
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feeling guilty about New HK Love Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I've always heard good things about the VP9. This thread is making me want to try one!

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
My buddy has a VP9 and I have shot it a couple times, impressed each session by the feel, trigger, and accuracy. I have a few HK’s, but their masterpiece is still the Mark 23 IMHO.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deen:
I'm seriously looking at one of these. To do it, I'd have to let me P229R .40 go, which would probably be fine. I'll have to see what trade value it might hold.

Don’t do it, you’ll regret it. Ask me how I know. The .40 in a 229 is about as good as that round gets. Hold out until you can afford to keep it. I’m as big of an HK fan as the next guy, but even I say to hold out.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Got any bigger pictures of it?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:
Originally posted by Deen:
I'm seriously looking at one of these. To do it, I'd have to let me P229R .40 go, which would probably be fine. I'll have to see what trade value it might hold.

Don’t do it, you’ll regret it. Ask me how I know. The .40 in a 229 is about as good as that round gets. Hold out until you can afford to keep it. I’m as big of an HK fan as the next guy, but even I say to hold out.

As much of a fan as i am of the 40sw. Gasp i said it. I would say the best 229 is the 9mm, then 40. I think the USP is a bit better at recoil than the 229 with the 40 cartridge. That being said. It is rapidly coming when the nice cheap 40's will dry up. The cartridge is much maligned. Most of it undeservedly. Keep the 229 in 40, buy a 357 sig barrel. then pick up a 9mm conversion and really begin to enjoy the p series plat form.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Promiscuity is good, when it comes to guns. In fact, it is encouraged.

Should be one of the ten reasons how guns can be better than women. LOL

Fine fine guns for the long term. Don't forget though their unofficial slogan was "because you suck, and we hate you".

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1991 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Got any bigger pictures of it?

Ha ha! I had to scroll over a few times on my phone Big Grin

The SK is a nice little pistol. My friend bought the OD green version and likes it alot.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
The factory finger extensions were long overdo. I run the P30sk, and love these pinky extensions so much I have them on every magazine.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post