SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 92 G kit question (NEW QUESTION in ORIGINAL POST)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92 G kit question (NEW QUESTION in ORIGINAL POST) Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
Has anyone installed a G kit on their Beretta 9x series pistol? If so, do you believe it is sticks out too far on the right side? There is a smith on the Beretta forum that is milling the right deock lever down. His fix is respected on the forum but I thought I would see what the SIGforum brain trust thinks first.

How does the right side compare to a Brigadier Elite II or other factor equiped Model G? IOW, does the right side G kit lever look the same or stick out more?

THANKS!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BB61,

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
I installed the 92 G kit. I would like the right side lever to be a bit smaller and not stick out as much as it does.
Do I like the conversion? Absolutely. I figure Beretta will have a Gen2 kit someday that incorporates some of the ideas out there. I would be happy if the ride side was not a lever at all, just a simple piece to hold a pin in place to keep it all together.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've put them on my m9, compact fs, 22 practice kit. Right side lever doesn't bother me at all.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I have installed the G conversion on my 92A1 and 92FS compact.

I do not have any issue with the right side lever from the G conversion kit.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I installed one on my 1975 import 92F. I do not consider the right side lever to stick out too far and it has not caused a problem for me drawing from a Safariland 6004 series holster and shooting practical-style scenarios.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I've decided to keep the right side G lever and not have it customized/cut down.

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post