SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Langdon Tactical - Now you can mount a RMR on a Beretta 92...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Langdon Tactical - Now you can mount a RMR on a Beretta 92... Login/Join 
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Finally! I've been waiting for years for someone to figure out how to add a RDS. I'll have to wait until he is selling the complete slides as both of my Berettas have the fixed front sight.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
welp, there is a USPS Priority box sitting beside me. just sent in my $$ and order request to LTT. slide will ship out to them in the morning. now, the waiting begins. i plan on mounting a Holosun 508T optic, whenever i can find one. feel like a little kid at Christmas, waiting for presents.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
just a little update. got my newly milled slide back last week. i am very pleased with the work. now to dial in the optic. my favorite pistol just got better.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post