SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Show us your BHP
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show us your BHP Login/Join 
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Born as a 40 S&W, now sports a .357 Sig barrel (still have the 40 barrel as well).

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MidWesternBoy
posted Hide Post
One FN Browning and one FEG.
They shoot and feel almost identical.

—————————————————-
Rights do not require a need for them to be demonstrated. Otherwise they would be privileges.

Posts: 24 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: December 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
I love the bluing on that engraved model, I keep debating on getting mine refinished.

Unblocked pics Big Grin

Don also did the work on this one...

all I would do it clean it, carry it and shoot it,

spend the money for the refinish on ammo and enjoy!

That's where I am most days...but that deep bluing is soooo nice

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I've got three P35s. My most recent (and most accurate) is a .40 S&W. Its actually one of the most accurate .40s that I own.

I scored this 1954-55 vintage "Ringhammer" shortly after fleeing the People's Republic of California to the Free State of Arizona last year.

I carried this 70's vintage Browning High Power as a LEO from 1978 until around 1988, when our chief decided the officers couldn't carry single action only pistols as primary duty weapons. I switched to a Sig P226 at that time. It was my first of many Sig-Sauer pistols. I sold my Browning to a co-worker who went on to become a chief. When she left our department for her new job, I convinced her to sell me back my old duty weapon. I'm glad she did as it had served me well during an OIS and had sentimental value. After I got it back, I sent it off to Novak for some new sights and replaced the worn out rubber grips with some nice cocobolo wood stock by Craig Spegel. I probably should have kept it as it was (with Millet sights) but its a better carry this way.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post

Pretty basic, with some NOVAK tweeking and a matte black refinish. I have had it for 20+ years and still enjoy it.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My two, 65 t series estate sporting limited and a 94/95 40sw with 357sig barrel from fletcher custom pistols.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post