SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P220 X-SIX level 1 master shop
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 X-SIX level 1 master shop Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frogger2662:
It comes with the cardboard sleeve,plastic box,test target and manual.
Also has the hang tag. Date on box has in being produced 11/7/2012.

Cool. Now what did you say the sellers phone number was again?

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is one gun that I really regret letting go several years ago, sold mine for 2k on Gunbroker.

Posts: 2059 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Make sure to post pics after you get it home

Posts: 1600 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
$3500 is a steal...

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4580 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Almost sold mine a couple years ago. Glad I didn't, added a Trijicon sight and love it. A smith designed a mount for the sight so that I could bring back to stock when ever.

I really cannot understand the rail on this gun.

$3000 is about the cost when new.

Posts: 1253 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd sell mine for sure at $5000. For $3500, maybe.....thats a lot of scratch but these are fine and rare work of art pistols.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RC Fan:
My favourite gun! I'd snag it. Someone on this forum posted about seeing one at IWA(presumably new style), but I have not been able to confirm that.

Not sure if this is the specific model you reference, but I did snag some photos again this year at IWA. With these rows of German Sigs I didn't know where to start....

[/URL]

[/URL]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Merc50,

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Merc50:
quote:
My favourite gun! I'd snag it. Someone on this forum posted about seeing one at IWA(presumably new style), but I have not been able to confirm that.

Not sure if this is the specific model you reference, but I did snag some photos again this year at IWA. With these rows of German Sigs I didn't know where to start....

[IMG]

Thanks! Yes, the new version of the P220 X-Six L1, presumably called X-Six Classic? As I look at your photo closer, I can now see the model name. Excellent! Thanks again!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Yes, the new version of the P220 X-Six L1, presumably called X-Six Classic? As I look at your photo closer, I can now see the model name. Excellent! Thanks again![/QUOTE]

As usual, they had a nice display again this year. With LDD's assistance last year we posted several pics from the booth. I'm a little rusty on Photobucket, and my old laptop is giving me fits. I'll try to post a few more photos in a bit.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll try to post a few more photos in a bit.

That sounds great! Thank-you!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little off-topic from the P220 X-SIX, but continuing the X- Master Shop theme, there were a number of fine examples on display at IWA earlier this month.

[/URL]

posted Hide Post
I got one new at $2100 with a discount for taking a handgun course. Buddy got one too. We sold them for $2300-$2500 used . Should had held on to them!

Posts: 980 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarioG:
I got one new at $2100 with a discount for taking a handgun course. Buddy got one too. We sold them for $2300-$2500 used . Should had held on to them!

I'm guessing I got mine at the same place Smile

I had no idea they had shot up so much in value. I love shooting mine....it's a keeper. Although it surely has the stiffest recoil spring of any gun I own for some unknown reason....

Posts: 1283 | Location: TX | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

[/URL]

[/URL]

I just got a chubby!!!

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colt_saa:
While I doubt I would buy one priced at $5200. If I did not own one I would grab one at $3500

I can also say that if you offered me $5200 for mine right now, I probably would not sell it.

When things were flowing out of Germany, I had to wait for my P220 X6 and I was thrilled when it arrived.

These are spectacular firearms. It is not possible to truly put into words how an X-pistol shoots, it must be experienced.

I have a P220 S just like the top one in that pic. It's an all-German gun. Has the same Nill grips, and marking on the slide. It doesn't however have the longer barrel. I believe its the standard 4.4" barrel. The box says P220 Sport N, whatever that is. I can't find it listed in model listings. Is this a different version?

Posts: 15 | Registered: March 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
That's quite the deal.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mong0:
quote:
Originally posted by colt_saa:
While I doubt I would buy one priced at $5200. If I did not own one I would grab one at $3500

I can also say that if you offered me $5200 for mine right now, I probably would not sell it.

When things were flowing out of Germany, I had to wait for my P220 X6 and I was thrilled when it arrived.

These are spectacular firearms. It is not possible to truly put into words how an X-pistol shoots, it must be experienced.

I have a P220 S just like the top one in that pic. It's an all-German gun. Has the same Nill grips, and marking on the slide. It doesn't however have the longer barrel. I believe its the standard 4.4" barrel. The box says P220 Sport N, whatever that is. I can't find it listed in model listings. Is this a different version?

Yours is the precursor of the P220 X-Six line. But, I think yours is a DA/SA gun. The X-Six L1 is a SAO gun.
Does it look like this one (not mine)?

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post