SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P220 X-SIX level 1 master shop
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 X-SIX level 1 master shop Login/Join 
posted
A local man has a P220 X-SIX level 1 for sale.
I have seen the pistol but have no pics.
Serial # 527 xxx.
Comes with original box.
How hard are these to come by?

Posts: 156 | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:

Pretty damned hard.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He is asking 3500$.
Way to high?
It is in very good condition and mighty nice looking.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
quote:

Pretty damned hard.

Quite.

Q

Posts: 26373 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frogger2662:
He is asking 3500$.
Way to high?
It is in very good condition and mighty nice looking.

If it has everything originally that came with it and is in excellent condition, that price is is not at all out of line these days, imo.

Q

Posts: 26373 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favourite gun! I'd snag it. Someone on this forum posted about seeing one at IWA(presumably new style), but I have not been able to confirm that.

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Comes with original box.

There should be a factory test target, manual, and some Allen wrenches in the box. How many magazines?

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Comes with original box.

There should be a factory test target, manual, and some Allen wrenches in the box. How many magazines?

And the big grease tube, and the outer catdboard box.

Q

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hey, It was made in 2013 just before the Sig Sauer exportation ceased to be. These were rare before hand and even harder to come by now since just about all of them have found their way to a collection.

There is a lot of extra work and craftsmanship involved in the manufacturing of these pistols that can be overlooked. These are in no way to be thought of as just a P220 with a longer barrel and slide.

$3500 is a fair price for the pistol you are describing if it is a .45ACP.

If it is a 9mm, it would be crazy underpriced and you must sell it to the first forum member who replied that their names starts with .38 for thirty eight cents. Big Grin

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is 45.
I am waiting on pics to see what the box looks like.

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Comes with original box.

The older boxes are more rectangle shaped. The newer boxes have rounded off corners. They changed it two or three years ago.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One eight round and three ten round stainless mags.
What type should come with it?

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Serial number G527xxx would put it in year 2013 (BD date code). So, rectangular plastic case.

Q

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
One eight round and three ten round stainless mags.
What type should come with it?

Normally comes with 2 8-rounders (ss).

Q

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The date code will be stamped on the side of the barrel, like this:

and can be read as:

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This NIB one (not mine) listed for $5200 on an auction site 2 months ago but had no bids.

Q

Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Wow. That's a beautiful gun. And note to self: do not anger anyone named J. Sydow. Nice shooting there.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
While I doubt I would buy one priced at $5200. If I did not own one I would grab one at $3500

I can also say that if you offered me $5200 for mine right now, I probably would not sell it.

When things were flowing out of Germany, I had to wait for my P220 X6 and I was thrilled when it arrived.

These are spectacular firearms. It is not possible to truly put into words how an X-pistol shoots, it must be experienced.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It comes with the cardboard sleeve,plastic box,test target and manual.
Also has the hang tag. Date on box has in being produced 11/7/2012.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
It comes with the cardboard sleeve,plastic box,test target and manual.
Also has the hang tag. Date on box has in being produced 11/7/2012.

Well, what are you waiting for? These things are not getting any cheaper. Wink

Q