SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I need help finding a holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need help finding a holster Login/Join 
Picture of cooger
posted
The gun- Gen 4 glock 19 with a tlr-1

I’m looking for a kydex or other synthetic material (non leather) OWB holster. I’d prefer a paddle design and some type of retention besides friction.

I ordered a Safariland holster because I really like the ALS system, however, the holster was made for a full size glock with a little block in the bottom to hold the compacts. I’ve looked over and over and can’t find if Safariland makes one specifically for the 19/23 with that light. If someone is smarter than me and can find it that would be great. I’m also open to other suggestions. Thanks.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 71 | Location: Lost Woods | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have experience with their products, but you might want to check out JM Kydex. I prefer leather, but JM Kydex is on the short list of kydex holster makers I'd be willing to try. Have yet to hear anything negative about their products.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Safariland 6378 or 7378 ALS holsters are great holsters.

You want fit code 2832 for G19/TLR-1. So for the 6378 it would be part#6378-2832-411 for a right handed plain STX finish.

Give me a shout if you have any more questions on the Safariland stuff. I used to sell them a few years ago.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by am94pm:
Safariland 6378 or 7378 ALS holsters are great holsters.

You want fit code 2832 for G19/TLR-1. So for the 6378 it would be part#6378-2832-411 for a right handed plain STX finish.

Give me a shout if you have any more questions on the Safariland stuff. I used to sell them a few years ago.

https://www.copsplus.com/safar...lment-paddle-holster

Is this it? If so is the holster made specifically for the 19 and not for a 17 with a plug to make the 19 fit?

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I go and select G19/TLR1 the correct part number 6378-2832-411 shows in the cart. That part number is for a 19 and not 17. Part# for the 17 is 6378-832-411 for right hand. Hope this helps.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post