SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P220 Legion.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P220 Legion. Login/Join 
posted
I recently bought a Sig P220 Legion in 45 ACP. Its a big gun to carry concealed but with a good IWB holster I am able to do so. I really love this gun. Its my first Legion series model. I was not sold on Legions until I finally broke down and bought one. Now I love them.

I have been where you fear to be
I have seen what you fear to see
I have done what you fear to do
All these things I have done for you.

Posts: 16 | Location: Fairhope, Alabama | Registered: December 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I hope to have a Legion someday...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
It's a very nice gun. I traded with my brother last year and ended up with a Legion 220 and at 1st wasn't real high on it but it has grown on me Big Grin

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your P-220 Legion. This gun certainly checks many of the boxes for me.

I am 6'1" and 210 lbs. and with the right holster, I can carry this handgun.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 220 Legion in 10mm and it is a fantastic pistol. It is a little big for carry, but could be managed with the right holster/belt combo. Don't underestimate the importance of a good belt.

Posts: 45 | Registered: June 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the sweet new gun. I love my 226 legion and am considering trading my 220 for a legion model.

Dave

Posts: 467 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I want a P220 Legion in 10mm! I just shot my P229 Legion in .357 sig this morning love that gun!

Tim

Posts: 116 | Location: Locust Grove, Virginia | Registered: November 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Enjoy and have a happy 4th!

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post