SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Who else likes the Sig Combats
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who else likes the Sig Combats Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really wish they’d make one in 10mm, I’d buy one right now

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love my 226 combat, want to find a 229!

Posts: 139 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthelimech:
Love my 226 combat, want to find a 229!

The P229 i have is more of a gold color not green like traditional combats. They make a P229 combat but has long extractor.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I desperately want a 229 combat!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
I love the look and probably would have one or more if I could get by that useless (in my opinion) rail.

Sorry but I have no need of showing the bad guy where I am. Same for the Equinox.

Have many West German/German SIGs to get me by Smile

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love my Sig Sauer P220 Combat .45acp with suppressor sights.

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cherokee2u:
I love the look and probably would have one or more if I could get by that useless (in my opinion) rail.

Sorry but I have no need of showing the bad guy where I am. Same for the Equinox.

Have many West German/German SIGs to get me by Smile

more like this

Picture of Rockyriver
posted Hide Post
Give me a solid black gun and none of this FDE crap or drab green junk.
What’s up with this gimmick gun garbage ?
WE THE PEOPLE OR OTHER GIMMICKS.
Stop the India made parts Cohen and give me HK quality and guns that don’t need a recall.
Enough is enough !!!
WTF, Sig a is quality name that is being ruined by the sake of profits to stock holders and CEO’s.
MSGA
Make Sig Great Again !!!

Posts: 38 | Registered: January 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rockyriver:
Stop the India made parts Cohen and give me HK quality and guns that don’t need a recall.
Enough is enough !!!
WTF, Sig a is quality name that is being ruined by the sake of profits to stock holders and CEO’s.
MSGA
Make Sig Great Again !!!

Settle down man

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I love mine but don't shoot it much.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Enough is enough !!!
MSGA
Make Sig Great Again !!!

Pretty sure the rounds come out of the barrel at the same speed as all black guns. What makes an FDE Sig junk? Does it upset you when people purchase things or companies make guns in colors you dont like?

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Enough is enough !!!
MSGA
Make Sig Great Again !!!

You do realize that about 90% of the small parts going into virtually every firearm built here in the US (and Europe)are from Indo-MIM in India?

And, these models that you refer to as gimmicks are simply products being marketed to different tastes and preferences - and they sell - by the tens and hundreds of thousands.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sadly they discontinued the Combat series this year... I really liked it. The barrel and some other components were phosphate coated. I am not sure if there are any in the P220 line that still has that feature set.

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

Posts: 767 | Registered: October 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Enough is enough !!!
MSGA
Make Sig Great Again !!!

Ah, yes. Anger and not a whole lot of facts.

I remember when I stopped sniffing airplane glue.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Was my first Sig and IDPA pistol for a couple years, thousands of rounds thru it without a failure - it’s a keeper.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OsageCountyGuns:
The barrel and some other components were phosphate coated.

The finish wore off my barrel the first time I shot it. Sig offered to sell me another.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking pistols. I have always liked the beige/desert tan finishes on guns. It gives them a little more character. I wish the thin panel grips Sig made in FDE were available/made for other Sig pistols. I loved the feel of the thinner panels. My P220 had a pretty good size gripping area and the thin panels were just what the doctor ordered. The only problem I have with the FDE colored ones are they look to pretty to shoot.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 93 | Location: ID | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post