SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Pro Laser?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Pro Laser? Login/Join 
Picture of TexasRaider
posted
Looking for confirmation, was it the Laser Devices LAM model that was the model originally offered for the Sig SP2340 and SP2009? I know both those models had Sig proprietary rails, not the later Pic rail the SP2022 had, so it definitely wouldn't fit the latest generation Sig Pro.

I've seen pics of that unit (see below) and just wanted to confirm the manufacturer's info...

Posts: 799 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasRaider:

I've seen pics of that unit and heard it was made by Laser Devices just for the older Sig Pro models, just wanted to confirm...

I can't confirm who made them, but yes, they were for the old proprietary railed SP2340s and SP2009s.

This was back when rails on pistols were a new concept and manufacturers had not standardized yet today's pictinny specs. HK's USPs are also an example of this.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post