SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 43X night sights - which ones?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 43X night sights - which ones? Login/Join 
Picture of craigcpa
posted
Greetings all. Just purchased a 43X with regular Glock sights, but want to go ahead and replace them.

1 What size sights does the 43X take?

2 What are you all using for night sights?

3 Is there an "RMR" slide choice?

Thanks.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
I bought the Ameriglos with the front sight only being a night sight. I like them, easy to install and price was right.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
ameriglo agents ns orange front love them.

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
https://sevignyperformance.com...tium-sights-compact/

Sevigny performance. Just get them.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ameriglo CAP sights on mine.

Posts: 303 | Location: Surprise,Az | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
43,43X,48 all use the same sights from what I know.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same sights, same slide for the 43, 43X. Slightly longer slide for the 48.

I use Trijicon HD's. I use them on all my Glocks, and more and more, on other pistols, too.

I do far, far more shooting in the daytime than at night, but the orange front on the Trijicons is visible and useful in nearly all lighting conditions except complete darkness, when the tritium becomes primary, or when using a light, when sight outline becomes primary.

It's that orange front that I use the sights for, and the Trijicon works better for me than most others I've seen or tried.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Mine came with ameriglos and I really like them. HDs are always a solid choice too.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I put a similar set on my M&P 9c and I love them. I just ordered a set for my Glock 17.

Check out their Instagram site.

https://www.nightfision.com/pr...-sights-for-glock-90

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
I am following this thread closely. Some good recommendations so far. I have the standard Glock sights on my 43X and they need to be replaced.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I liked the Ameriglo Bold sights on my 43X. I felt like they gave a pretty good sight picture.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AMERIGLO Bold all the way have them on my Glock 17 Gen5 love them so much you would too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nelson Kyle K,

Posts: 85 | Location: Bloomington Minnesota | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Ameriglos

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested, Night Fision has a 20% off sale until May 5th.

All Night Fision products are 20% off through May 5th! Use Coupon Code "NRA 20".

I have no ties to this company. I just like their sights.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I got a set of Night Fision sights for an M&P a while back. A few problems I noticed are the lack of serrations on the rear sight and their glossy finish made for a poor sight picture and a lot of glare. Also, the notch is too small and when aligning the top of the front sight the dot is obscured by almost half.
Maybe their U cut sights are better but I'm not a fan so far.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
For my 48 I put some TruGlo Pros on it. Cheap and they work.
My 43 has Ameriglo Spartan Operator sights.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Ryan,

I thought the lack of serrations would potentially be a problem too. I shot 2 steel matches in bright daylight and the rear sight didn't bother me in the least. I put the square notch on my M&P 9c. You are correct, there is not a lot of daylight up front. It is a carry gun though. So, I just ordered the U notch for my Glock 17.

quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I got a set of Night Fision sights for an M&P a while back. A few problems I noticed are the lack of serrations on the rear sight and their glossy finish made for a poor sight picture and a lot of glare. Also, the notch is too small and when aligning the top of the front sight the dot is obscured by almost half.
Maybe their U cut sights are better but I'm not a fan so far.

Picture of SIN
posted Hide Post
Trijicon HD's all the way. I have some on my Gen 5 Glock 17 and 43X and they are dead on accurate for me. I have tried the regular Trijicon tough and bright night sights and the Ameriglo CAP night sights. I believe the Trijicon HD's are still the better option.

No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor.
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 806 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post