SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A New Pony In The Stable
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A New Pony In The Stable Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
New pony?> Disappointed. You got a gun, and a nice one. But ponies look more like this:

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I miss real bluing. Nice revolver!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm in for this karma!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
That's the right price (dated). I bought an identical one, same grips, same box, for that price about 2000 or 2001 at a small gunshop that had it for a few years. It is the +P rated version. Too much profit margin for me, had to let it go.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Oh, man. I'm happy for you, but also I hate that I never come across anything this awesome.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Congrats on an awesome deal.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post