SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A New Pony In The Stable
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A New Pony In The Stable Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
Literally!

I picked up an unfired Colt Detective Special new in box for what the woman paid for it new.

$329

Don't hate me because I'm so pretty. Big Grin

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34105 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
You're an asshole Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice catch! I paid a slight bit more for my Detective Special back in '95 new.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Those grips are so 1992.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:

That's what I was thinking. Smile

Nice score there! A Colt revolver is on my bucket list. Someday.....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Revolvers are so obsolete. I won't mind taking care it for you.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good Lord, all the great deals out there and none local to be found. I need to move rural again!

Posts: 1752 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Yep, that is a steal. I like that one a lot. Smile

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2751 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
If you haven't already, take the goodyears off and make sure it isn't trying to rust under them.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Eek Are you living right ow what? Nice score.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Eek

Posts: 193 | Registered: February 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm just too pretty and you know it. Razz

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34105 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That's a true beauty; congrats!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Damn....you and that brother of yours is ALWAYS finding deals, you boys get around.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Awesome find!

quote:
Originally posted by Augen:
Good Lord, all the great deals out there and none local to be found. I need to move rural again!

Can't win them all I suppose. North Georgia has quite a few deals. I found a P226 X-Five at the LGS for $800. The thing had been sitting in the counter for four months. Confused

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
You'll be sorry you bought it, the cylinder turns backwards....

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Wow. Amazing find.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Holy crap. Thats beautiful!!!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Smokin' deal!!!!!!!!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An amazing deal on a beautiful gun. Congrats

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post