SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 X Compact & P320 X Carry?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 X Compact & P320 X Carry? Login/Join 
posted
Comparisons are few and far apart. The X Carry is not even on the Sig website? Anyone with first hand experience? Or a link to a good (factual) description, comparison?

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I have an X Carry love it but wanted an M17 upper on it then I picked up an X Compact lower and put the X Carry slide on it. (I also bought a complete X trigger group) so now I have 2 complete pistols.

I like the X Compact grip with the Carry slide on it for most shooting, though sometimes the 365 XL wins out.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
The X Carry is not even on the Sig website?

Man, they already dumped that model? Eek

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I just picked up an X carry in coyote and I like it a lot thus far. Feels great and points well. An excellent shooter. Full size grip with more of a shortened slide, kinda like the G19x. The compact is an awesome feeling piece too. With a shorter more compact grip and slide I believe. The compact grip is more contoured than the Carry. Not sure which one I prefer though I may grab a compact in the future. For now my M17 and my X carry will have to do.

Here’s a pic of my carry sorry I don’t have a good comparison pic with a compact.

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input fellers ... i'm beginning to get a feel for the thing.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rvbgtr
posted Hide Post
I noticed the X-Carry wasn't on Sig's web site yesterday. Looks like they've got a "new" X-Carry model on the web site now:

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320-xcarry.html

Posts: 798 | Location: Treasure Coast, FL | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post