SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P226 Blackwater Tactical
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P226 Blackwater Tactical Login/Join 
posted
I picked one of these up the other day. Nice gun, came with four 20 round magazines. Is there much up value over a standard 226? With the features it has, what model would be comparable. It has TFO front sight, foward cocking serrations and grips that extend to form a magwell.

Posts: 496 | Registered: December 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
To anyone who thinks Blackwater was cool, maybe. Anyone else...not really. Just another step in the seemingly endless stream of variants out of the braintrust of SIG NH.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I asked the same question, mine is the original, not the "Tactical". Based on the answer at the time, I turned mine into a shooter. Installed a GG's straight trigger and Trijicon HD sights. It is a great shooter.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

If the enemy is in range, so are you...

Posts: 185 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eh, some of the limited production models tend to fetch a premium (maybe small premium) like the Navy (not the MK25). I'd wager it is worth a bit more than a standard TacOPS, might take a bit to find the right person, but yea, I'd say there is a small increase in value.

And the comparable model is the TacOps, which replaced the Blackwater Tactical. Has the same features minus the Blackwater logo.

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I’ve seen the BW grips fetch stupid money on eBay.

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a pair available for "stupid money"...

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

If the enemy is in range, so are you...

Posts: 185 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trickedtrix
posted Hide Post
The pistol should also have the SRT. I have one i bought in 2009 and its still my favorite 9mm

*Handguns are fine, Shotguns are final

Posts: 1236 | Location: IL | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post