SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another P365 rental report
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another P365 rental report Login/Join 
posted
I finally got to try a P365 last night. Put 100 rounds through it. No issues except for the slide regularly not locking back but that could clearly be user error. Overall the fit was "ok" - a little smaller than "perfect" (which might describe the PPS M2 for me) and I would need to work on my grip if I bought one. But not unpleasant at all to shoot (with 115gr range ammo). A little more felt recoil than my PPS M2 but less than my LCR357 (even with 38 loads - way, way less than with 357 loads of course). Trigger was decent (although I'm not a trigger snob) and was quite accurate in slow fire at least. Overall, I would describe the shooting experience as a bit stouter G42 rather than a G43 which was pretty bad in my hands.

The thing that really has me considering it is the P365 fit in the Desantis Nemesis pocket holster I carry the LCR in and that is my preferred method of carry. The M2 is too big for me to pocket.

Bottom line: I do want one but I'm gonna hold out a little longer to see if the bugs get worked out to the satisfaction of most users. As I read in another post, holding out for "gen GTG" Razz

Posts: 143 | Registered: August 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're considering buying a gun because it fits in a holster you already own?

Posts: 1241 | Location: OHIO | Registered: December 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hask12:
You're considering buying a gun because it fits in a holster you already own?

Haha! No. That's just the one I had on me. Smile

The fact that it is a 9mm pistol that fits in my pocket (which my PPS M2 does not) and would double the capacity of my LCR that currently rides there has me considering it.

Posts: 143 | Registered: August 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I’ve done it. I also have bought guns because I had a ton of mags for it.

Posts: 17134 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Hey, I’ve done it. I also have bought guns because I had a ton of mags for it.

Guilty as charged...
That's how Glock gets you. "You say these 9mm mags work in the 17, 19, 26, and 34? Oh, and they work in rifles too? Take my money!"

Posts: 3183 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah maybe next summer.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post