SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock21 Gen4 Police Trade In
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock21 Gen4 Police Trade In Login/Join 
Picture of wingspar
posted
Just picked up a G21 Gen4 police trade in for $400. Even used ones are going for $550 and above on GB. Came with the box, and everything that comes with a Glock except it only came with one mag. That’s fine. Where else are you going to find a G21 Gen4 for $400. Examining the gun closely under good light reveals very light holster wear and it even has Glock night sights. All for $400. It came clean and well lubed, but under a microscope I can see I will still clean and lube before shooting it. I never find deals like this.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
My LEO buddy carries a gen4 g21 as his issued duty-gun. He loves it! It should be a great weapon!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That one looks to be in excellent shape.

I bought a LEO trade-in G35 early this summer, thanks to a thread on this forum (just had to order a KKM barrel to make it .357). It was not in great shape, with a lot of wear evident. Mechanically sound, but not pretty.

I own a number of Glocks, and except for those bought new, seldom pay more than 400 for them. With the exception of the LEO turn-in, the used one's I've bought have always been in excellent shape.

Nice G21.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
Nice! I love my Sig P220.....have two of them. I carry one for duty and the other is my training/range gun. They don't have the rail for a light.

I'd get a newer Sig, but for the price of Sig, I can just about get two Glock 21 pistols! Guess what I plan on buying after the first of the year?

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3437 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Had a gen 3 for duty long ago, great guns...

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a great deal. I was never a Glock guy until I bought my first one, a police trade Gen 2 G21, and became a convert. If I had to take one and only one of my handguns in a SHTF situation, that would be the one.

Posts: 2475 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice grab for $400, looks brand new!

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Good looking unit

Posts: 26891 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Uncle Malice
posted Hide Post
Nice find! I love the Gen4 G21. Probably my 2nd favorite 45, after the USP 45. As much as I love the P226 and P229, I could never connect well with the P220, despite owning a half dozen of them. I love the way the P220 feels in hand, but I was never able to shoot it very accurately at speed the way I can with the G21/USP 45. Similarly, I also don't do as well with the HK 45. Maybe it's just the slimmer grips... though I do love the HK 45C and shoot it well.

I'll be looking very hard at the Gen5 G21 once they are available.

Posts: 532 | Registered: August 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Great deal on a great gun!

Posts: 4520 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good deal on a great gun.

My duty gun is a 3rd Gen G-21. I love that thing!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8333 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sweet deal, I too would have jumped on it!

Posts: 13676 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Good deal on a great gun.

My duty gun is a 3rd Gen G-21. I love that thing!

What about off duty? 30S perhaps?

Posts: 5740 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For a while it was the G-30. The "S" wasn't available when I purchased both pistols. I like it as a BUG as well- I can use the -21 magazines for both. But my days of needing a BUG are over.

I like the -30. Nice gun, accurate as hell for such a small pistol, but damn that lil sucker is heavy! Like a brick!

Now, off duty, depending on what I'm doing, mostly a G-19. If it's not the G-19, I have my LCP .380 or 340PD stashed in my ft pocket.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8333 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet deal ya got there.

Now you'll need to convert it to .38 Super using all that money you saved. Big Grin

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A local LE supply has Glock 21 & 30 LE trade-ins for $400.00

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post