SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    standard P210 for 1100 bucks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

standard P210 for 1100 bucks Login/Join 
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted
If you've been waiting, this seems like a pretty good deal

https://www.gunbuyer.com/sig-s...el-8-1-210a-9-b.html

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Nice price. I most likely will buy this or the Target model at some point. I know some like to put down the American made P210A but there sure seems to be a lot of happy owners of them reported here and on other forums with reports of outstanding accuracy with garden variety range ammo. I was able to handle the Target model at LGS a while back and to me it seemed very nice with a really nice trigger out of the box though I am not used to those type of grips. I assume the grips from the Standard model will fit the Target model as that would probably be more to my liking.

Posts: 9746 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holding out for a 210 Carry for my next carry option

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't this what we've all been waiting for? A traditional looking American P210 without front cocking serrations and bloated target grips. Why is there no excitement? Is it because of the barrel length?

Posts: 841 | Registered: January 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SS:
Isn't this what we've all been waiting for?

Not quite.
quote:
Why is there no excitement? Is it because of the barrel length?

Yeah. Most folks have been waiting for the Carry (4) and the Supertarget (6). Same old 5-incher with minor cosmetic change just doesn't cut it.

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by SS:
Isn't this what we've all been waiting for?

Not quite.
quote:
Why is there no excitement? Is it because of the barrel length?

Yeah. Most folks have been waiting for the Carry (4) and the Supertarget (6). Same old 5-incher with minor cosmetic change just doesn't cut it.

I concur. SIG consumers are spoiled and we always want more.
Still holding out for the six but at my age that could be never.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My LGS sells them for $400 when they are out of stock!

Posts: 1254 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
My LGS has one that I've handled. It feels really good. I've been giving it serious consideration. We have a tax-free weekend coming up soon, and if it's still around, I may just jump on it.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post