SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wood grips for P-226: do I need to change a spring?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wood grips for P-226: do I need to change a spring? Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted
Have a West German P226, non-railed. I bought Hogue wood grips from Sig-Sauer. I seem to recall that some grip changes required a change in a spring, perhaps the trigger bar spring? What spring, if any, do I need to change, or am I good to go without any such modification?

Thanks

Posts: 18018 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Have a West German P226, non-railed. I bought Hogue wood grips from Sig-Sauer. I seem to recall that some grip changes required a change in a spring, perhaps the trigger bar spring? What spring, if any, do I need to change, or am I good to go without any such modification?

Thanks

Doc,
All current Hogue grips work without the need to change anything on your SIG. Smile

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Outstanding, thanks, Doc!

Posts: 18018 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post