SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365.. Best /Easiest Mag Loader?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365.. Best /Easiest Mag Loader? Login/Join 
posted
I've always used the HKS brand Magloaders for all my guns, but it doesn't seem as though they have one specifically for the P365..
Anyone know which one/which model # works best with a P365?
https://www.pistoleer.com/hks/magazine/

Posts: 19 | Location: Massachusetts (ugh!)  | Registered: September 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Just use the Uplula.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
The P365's magazines are the only ones I use my UpLULA with, and it works fine.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just use the Uplula.

I've never used an Uplula..Is there a specific Uplula model # for the p365 mags?

Posts: 19 | Location: Massachusetts (ugh!)  | Registered: September 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maglula for sure

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uplula. Saved my fingers and sanity when loading the Beretta 20 rounders!!!

Posts: 377 | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Another vote for uplula. Bought one because of my 365 and 0 regret. And it's universal and will load any double stack mag. There's an insert for it for single stack mags but I've never seen or heard of someone having issues with single stack mags unless they have strength issues.

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uplula for me! I admit, I bought a couple of those 9.95 or thereabouts mag loaders advertised on, IIRC, Ebay, and neither of them was worth a flip.

The Uplula, OTOH, is perfect for me. One on the bench, one in my shooting bag and one in the vehicle.

Bob

Posts: 1559 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get a pink one. It wont wander off that way!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the Uplula, great thumb-saver!

Posts: 977 | Location: Upstate South Carolina | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
UpLULA is what I use

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I also use the Uplula

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Just use the Uplula.

This. I use this loader for %99 of my center fire shooting.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought the Uplula after breaking two cheap ones on my P365. Then bought a backup. I now use it on almost all my handguns. It even works on my single stack 9mm 1911 mags.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just in case nobody has suggested it yet, the Uplula works great!

Be aware of cheap knock-off’s though!

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the uplula. I keep several around. The pink, yellow and purple versions are easier to identify as yours. I attached plastic belt clips to my black ones. They have a way of disappearing on a busy range.

On another note, I have a friend who 3D printed a bunch. When he reduced the size by a fer percent, the resulting samples are a perfect fit for my P365.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I never owned an UPLULA until I bought a P365.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Just use the Uplula.

From SF's own Greg Cote:
UpLULA

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1MoreFord
posted Hide Post
I agree with the Uplula but I also like the Adco Super Thumb loaders since they are smaller and easier to carry.

https://www.adcosales.com/supe...-mag-loader-adco-st1

Joe

Posts: 12 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: January 15, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post