SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Browning Buck Mark 22LR Slide Lock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Browning Buck Mark 22LR Slide Lock Login/Join 
Picture of Cobra21
posted
http://www.brownells.com/handg...00525-3994-9571.aspx

Looking for this. Actually, looking for the thumb piece that slipped off, but will take the whole assembly or a replacement type if anyone knows where to find one.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Midwest Gun Works would be my go to on Browning, but they are out too. I've had to backorder with Brownells many, many times before and they will come through for you. Bad part is you don't know when they will be able to get it.

www.midwestgunworks.com/mm5/me...set=60&view_perpage=

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Have you tried Browning directly? They list it on their parts list:
B5152525 STOP OPEN LATCH ASSEMBLY,WITH THUMB PIECE)
$5.75

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JAFO,

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Thank you gentlemen for the leads. I had also heard of another maker of larger thumb pieces that I might try to track down as well. I will dig in and see if I can come up with anything.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
did you check numerich? https://www.gunpartscorp.com/

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post