SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Smith M&P 2.0 compact. 3.6 or 4??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smith M&P 2.0 compact. 3.6 or 4?? Login/Join 
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Isn't the 1st gen 9C a 3.5" bbl?

quote:
Originally posted by Poppy6x:
Yes, my 3.6 inch is the first gen M&P9c. I didn't realize that there was a new 2.0 version with 3.6. My 4-inch is 2.0.

Sorry for any confusion.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 4", but have sold a bunch of 3.6" (mostly here). Reviews of the 3.6" have been very good. I admit that it is just handier enough than the 4" that I'm very tempted by it.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fquico:
I have the 4. I considered changing to the 3.6 when it subsequently came out, but I am so happy with everything about the 4 that I stayed pat.

NOT ANYMORE! I caved and bought a 3.6 today.I don’t know whether to be happy or ashamed.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I have the 4. I considered changing to the 3.6 when it subsequently came out, but I am so happy with everything about the 4 that I stayed pat.

NOT ANYMORE! I caved and bought a 3.6 today.I don’t know whether to be happy or ashamed.

My bet is happy!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just an update on my new M&P 2.0 9 3.6. Monday, I shot 300 rnds of S&B 124gr. WoW! I am very Happy!

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post