SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P365 Parts Picker at Sig Website
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P365 Parts Picker at Sig Website Login/Join 
Picture of sjames
posted
I stumbled upon an expanded line up of 365 small parts at the Sig store. While they have disclaimers about using some of these parts voiding warranty, etc, at least they have these parts available for sale.

Sig P365 Parts Picker

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjames:
I stumbled upon an expanded line up of 365 small parts at the Sig store. While they have disclaimers about using some of these parts voiding warranty, etc, at least they have these parts available for sale.

Sig P365 Parts Picker

Why would they void the warranty, when they are their own factory parts? Confused

Never mind. Read it carefully. It's not "using some of these parts voiding warranty". It's the improper/incorrect installation causing damage that is not covered by warranty.

quote:
Any damage caused by the incorrect installation of these parts kits are not covered by your firearm’s warranty.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a recoil assembly and striker assembly as spares.
Hopefully the striker is not from the bad batch.

Posts: 1651 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SJames - Thank you Sir. With two P365’s in my families EDC group I decided to pick up an extra striker assembly - just in case...Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post