SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which Uncle Mike's sidekick for P365?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which Uncle Mike's sidekick for P365? Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know which size Uncle Mike's Sidekick OWB with snap fits the P365?

Here is an example (in wrong size) of the design:

https://www.opticsplanet.com/u...ck-hip-holsters.html

It's been my favorite OWB design for 20+ years.

Uncle Mike's doesn't list the P365 on their hopelessly outdated website.

TIA

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard. I dug around a little and could find no info on Uncle Mikes for the 365. I saw some other nylon holsters that were listed for the 365, but they all looked cheap and flimsy.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15989 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for looking!

I dug around pretty hard too and came up with nothing.

Certainly one of them fits well.

But how to figure out which one...?

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
For non-molded/fit holsters like the sidekick, I'm guessing the size 36 should be pretty close. I have a Kahr PM9, and most soft holsters that fit the PM9 also fit the P365.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6187 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been checking out holsters for the P365 for some time and came up with a few suggestions.
So far this is what I found.

Be advised that a leather holster made for GLOCK 42 or a kydex made for GLOCK 43 fit very well.

Cross Breed IWB mini Tuck
Tulster for SIG P365 IWB
DeSanti OWB mini slide with thumb break/snap
ANR Design Kydex IWB
Relentless Tactical, the "Defender" IWB.

My quest is for either an IWB or OWB that can be worn on the weak side and drawn right handed, or shoulder rig. With rotary cuff injuries to both shoulders in am not able to draw strong side in or outside waste band. So, either a shoulder rig or weak side cross draw are my only options.

I would like to try the 1791 Gunleather OWB holster IF it is made for the GLOCK 42. I see one made for the 1911 with thumb break.
Evidently it can be used OWB weak side for cross draw because there are three belt loop holes. And they are configured so that it can be used cross draw.

Hope this helps.

Posts: 358 | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post