SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Carry 9MM
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Carry 9MM Login/Join 
posted
I have been looking for a P320 Carry 9MM with the manual thumb safety and nite sights. So far zero results. Anyone know where they are in stock and what the going price is ? Thank you...

rick

Posts: 44 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
if you're buying a SIG, why a manual thumb safety?

Posts: 1723 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
I'm going off of memory here (so I could be wrong), but I think Massachusetts requires a manual safety for new pistols. Perhaps try contacting a few shops there to check availability and see if they'd ship.

It may be a tough nut to crack right now as the manual safety version is the one that won the military contract. It's likely that production is being allocated to fill military orders.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine is a non safety model and its fantastic

Lawrence A Visocky (Larry V)

Posts: 494 | Registered: January 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My LGS has several compacts with the safety if you are interested.I just got one today and can give you their info. Shop is in Knoxville Tn and they ship.

Posts: 105 | Location: United States | Registered: May 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GunWurkz outside of San Antonio also has a 320 Compact with a safety. You could get a carry grip module but you would have to do a cut out for the safety. I have a 320 Compact and use the 21 round mags with the X Grip adapter and they work fine (although the rubber adapter does not fit tight and I tape it on.)

Posts: 241 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have the P320 Compact w/manual safety in stock in our shop, but I have yet to see a Carry so configured.

"Shoot first, shoot fast, shoot straight, shoot last." -- attribution unknown (to me)

Posts: 269 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Jumbeaux is in Texas so there is no requirement for a thumb safety..

Jumbeaux...is this for a law enforcement or security job??? if not there is no reason for thumb safety.Your trigger finger is enough..Just like a Glock as long as your trigger is covered in the holster you are good...

If it is for law enforcement of security job you may have to check with a Sig law enforcement distributor.

Evil Triumphs When Good Men Do Nothing

Posts: 777 | Location: NC | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Searching for the model (320CA-9-BSS-MS) does not get any hits. Drop the 'SS' for models with standard sights, SS is Sig night sights.

Conversely, the compact (320C-9-BSS-MS) does show up as available.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post