SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig #12, what have I got here?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig #12, what have I got here? Login/Join 
posted
I swapped into this around 6:30 p.m. this evening. Not the 2340 .357 Sig I wanted, but this has more accessories.

The 2022 is only about 3/8" longer than my P250c.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sig #12, what have I got here?

E = full capcacity
B = black/blued
SS = SIGLITE Sights
TACPAC = Tactical package
L = Light

But, you already knew all this.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, yes I understood most of the product code, not the "E", so thank you for that. Is this anything special I need to hold onto?

I ask because I can't hit well at all with the Sig P250c 9mm, it needs to find a new owner.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nope.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I swapped this even for the Sig.

posted Hide Post
I'm not a revolver guy so I've no clue what that is, but it looks way more expensive than a 2022.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Just a Model 10, no? I'd be pretty happy with the swap.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure you knew what you had in the wheel gun, so, if you're happy with the swap, that's all that counts.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Looks like a model 64 rather than a model 10...if you are satisfied in the trade, that is all that matters Smile...(I like them both).

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
To each his own. I would never swap a 2022 for a model 64.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
FWIW, I don't own either model but I've shot the SP2022 quite a bit and I have mulled over picking one up more than a few times. In considering all of the different and varied semi-autos that I already own, I'm more inclined to be sucked into a revolver these days but a big .38 isn't one of those I would covet, no matter how classic and/or pretty it looks.

Given that the SIGPro has one of the better DA triggers in the SIG lineup, I'd find more usefulness with the SP2022 even if to me it loses out on the character side. Doesn't hurt that I shoot them fairly well either.

Have fun and shoot the snot out of that SIG.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the opportunity to shoot the SP2022 and P250c pistols today. The 250c has been fired a bit, and thus the trigger has smoothed out well. It is no target gun, but works well enough to tote.

The SP2022 feels a lot like my P228. I took right to it. I see this model deserves the praise it gets.