SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig M-17 Holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig M-17 Holsters Login/Join 
posted
What options are out there for Sig M-17 (with thumb safety) holsters?

Posts: 17 | Location: Omaha | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Comp-Tac has a couple of interesting options, especially for those of us neanderthals looking for holsters that still come with thumb straps.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
I ordered a Bravo Concealment OWB. Supposed to be delivered Monday. They’re running a pretty good sale.

Michael

Posts: 1100 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
My Bravo Concealment holster arrived yesterday. It fit great except over the safety due to the full-length sweat guard. Easily solved by warming up that location with a heat gun and then press fitting by hand (after putting a little painter's tape on the frame).

Michael

Posts: 1100 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For my M17 Bravo, I successfully use a BladeTech Total Eclipse. It works well!

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post