SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    2005 SIG P226 ST
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2005 SIG P226 ST Login/Join 
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know what the locking block part number the 226ST takes? Are all the P226 the same just forged vs. MIM? I wanted to pickup a spare takedown lever and locking block. I’ve read that they take a beating in the steel frame SIG’s at high round count and I expect to shoot this pistol a lot.

https://www.midwestgunworks.co...ing-insert-seat.html

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3088 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't help with the parts but wanted to say congrats on a beautiful gun.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
So jealous, that’s One of my favorites.
I sense a WTB ad in my future.

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
At one point I had 20+ 226's, after thinning down this is 1 of 2 I kept. Approaching 17K rounds. Full Gray Guns action job.

What GGI mods did you have done to your 226ST? I’ve been thinking about the QTR and Carry Package from The SIG Armorer. 17k rounds is impressive. How is your slide to frame fit after all those rounds? The sample I found is like a bank vault solid with extremely minimal play.

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3088 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a proud owner as well -Sig P226ST 9mm serial #U6711xx. Purchased here from a member who shorted me the original magazines but his lost is my gain?
Installed a Gray Guns P series ELS trigger kit with short-reset and would highly recommend over the stock trigger. DA/SA trigger pull is lighter and much more smoother. I purchased a P226 .22LR conversation kit and now looking for a P226 .40 complete upper/slide. The P22ST is one of my favorite handguns and will own forever next to my HK P7M8.
My only grips...HEAVY for EDC.

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 513 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Anyone want to sell theirs? Wink

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post