Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P225 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have 3, including a Novak GOTM and Suisse Montage.
I shoot the 225 the best of all my Sigs.
I have posted this plea to Sig:
Bring back the old 225. All Stainless. Night Sights. Chambered for .357 Sig.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

I shoot the 225 the best of all my Sigs.

I have posted this plea to Sig:
Bring back the old 225. All Stainless. Night Sights. Chambered for .357 Sig.

Hell yeah! Unfortunately they didn’t listen to The Forum the first time Frown

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm all for a German made all stainless steel 225 and have been since the 90s. Why they ever tried to reinvent the wheel on that classic model baffles me.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I wish they would re release a modern version, same ergos.

The new P225A may be a fine pistol, but it isn't the P225

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Someone say P225? Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freedom is the
oxygen of the soul
Picture of 10P8TRIOT
posted Hide Post
I have never held a handgun that fit my hand better than the P225 ... especially with Brad Davis' custom base plates.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
Μολὼν λαβέ

Posts: 1086 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: December 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
I have a Sig P6 which was the German police version of the P225. It's my ladies pistol as it fits her hand perfectly.
Custom Sig P6

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9186 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
^^ beautiful P6. I've wanted to get one for a while and this thread isn't helping hah.

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deen
posted Hide Post

And with surety I shall attain victory
- Guru Gobind Singh.

Posts: 1572 | Location: Twin Cities, MN | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
I like this old P6, the nickel controls were added by the previous owner, who also did the mods to the trigger. ( It has a super nice trigger). I added the, now discontinued , Hogue grips. I really like the look and feel of this P6. Not everyone will care for the grips but I do like them.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2762 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All good looking pistols. Can anyone tell me what the deal is with the P6's hammer? Looks like it could catch on clothing.

Posts: 207 | Location: Baconton,GA. | Registered: April 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The idea was that if the pistol was dropped, the small piece would bend in signalling the pistol needs to be inspected for damage.

I don't see the point, but also don't see a need to swap it out on my P6 (unless it gets dropped and bent Wink )

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post