SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ICYMI: Top Gun Supply Has Sig Mags On Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ICYMI: Top Gun Supply Has Sig Mags On Sale Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
While poking-around to see what magazines for my Sig P320 full-size .45 ACP cost, the other day, I noticed TGS had Sig magazines on sale.

I don't know about the other mags, but $33 for the mags for my pistol was the best price I found anywhere. Decided to get while the gettin' was good Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This may be their new normal. I bought some P320C 9mm mags on 1/12/2017. Paid $32.95, still $32.95.

The Home page banner for mags on sale was there several weeks before I ordered.

Regardless, it's a very good price. Use their E-mail Notify feature if out of stock.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm not arguing. Paying $44 a mag sucks.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
We are hoping to make it the new normal. If we can, we will! Smile

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun Supply:
We are hoping to make it the new normal. If we can, we will! Smile

Got the mag I ordered early Wednesday afternoon, yesterday. Great price. Fast ship. Well-packaged. Thanks, TGS!

And if you do manage to keep that price, I imagine I'll eventually find room in the budget for a 4th mag Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post