SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking for some custom P220 grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for some custom P220 grips Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
Looking for some Blaze orange g10 grips for a P220.

Anyone know of a manufacturer?

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I bet hogue would make them for you if you sent them the material.

Have you considered painting/coating some aluminum grips?

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I contacted Hogue, they will do special orders but only in the colors they offer. Which i have ordered. But i am still holding out for some blaze oj.

I dont know that the aluminum painted is gonna hold up.

Posts: 6314 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coolhand Grips does some orangish grips in G10 for the P226, but I'm not sure if they cut anything for the P220. I'm also not sure of what textures they offer in their millings.

-MG

Posts: 1979 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
Coolhand Grips does some orangish grips in G10 for the P226, but I'm not sure if they cut anything for the P220. I'm also not sure of what textures they offer in their millings.

I sent them an inquiry WRT P220 grips...waiting to hear back

Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by OttoSig:
I contacted Hogue, they will do special orders but only in the colors they offer. .
/QUOTE]

OttoSig, If your still out of luck let me know. I can offer but I don't have that color/thickness on hand. For you, I may be able to get a pcs. big enough to make but will take time.

Reach out to me direct and I will see what I can do. Ken@Hogueinc.com 805-591-1019

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post