SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    UPDATE Mag carrier? If you're carrying a p365, what holster do you use?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE Mag carrier? If you're carrying a p365, what holster do you use? Login/Join 
Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
Have a Ozarks hybrid from Dustin on here and a sub $20 all kydex one from Ebay that has actualy seen more time than any thing else I have tried. Course the Ozarks is my gold standard one. I am still looking to see if there is something out there that will be better but have not found anything to take either one of these places.

------------------------------------------
I'm sorry could you repeat that, I'm not fluent in STUPID!

Posts: 1149 | Location: ,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JMag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redford1970:
I wanted a single WIDE polymer clip. I wanted a minimalist design. Easy on, easy off.

Clinger V3 Stingray due by USPS Monday

Solid choice, and line of thought.

JMag
"The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ? Winston Churchill

Posts: 796 | Location: Southeastern U.S. | Registered: March 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vedder light-tuck

Here there is no failure, only varied degrees of success!

Posts: 884 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: August 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I don't own one, but if Comp-Tac makes an infidel ultra(they do) that is my go to holster.

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
I just ordered this with the tac clip.
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Sig-Sau...1#vi__app-cvip-panel

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
I have a friend who bought a Black Arch Protos-M. He loves it and says it's very comfortable and he forgets he's wearing it. Looks to be about the size of an MTAC, and I wanted something smaller.

I bought a GGI IWB 365 holster to try out, but I haven't carried in it yet. Not sure I'll like the bump built into the bottom to keep the top pushed in, but I like the little additional length.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JAFO:
I have a friend who bought a Black Arch Protos-M. He loves it and says it's very comfortable and he forgets he's wearing it. Looks to be about the size of an MTAC, and I wanted something smaller.

I bought a GGI IWB 365 holster to try out, but I haven't carried in it yet. Not sure I'll like the bump built into the bottom to keep the top pushed in, but I like the little additional length.

Was wondering about this holster as well.

However, I'm really liking the Proto-M.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
I have a leather holster from Mark Garrity that I really like.

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I decided on this one. Clinger V3 No Print Wonder

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my Sig P365 last week the new gun was sold to me a a Sig holster(blackpoint Tactical) $599.00. Born date 05/24/18.

Posts: 361 | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AVG:
I got my Sig P365 last week the new gun was sold to me a a Sig holster(blackpoint Tactical) $599.00. Born date 05/24/18.

So, the holster came with the gun from the factory? Pretty sweet! Is it the SIG marked or an unmarked Blackpoint Tactical? SIG is selling them for $80, nice catch.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
A full week on the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion. Very happy with it. If you're on the fence about it......

I am also a big fan of Garrett's holsters and I opted for their Silent Thunder GT for my P365. Leather lined kydex.

Posts: 210 | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wolf
When i bought the Sig P365 the holster came in a Sig box. The LGS owner gave it to me.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 70 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AVG:
Wolf
When i bought the Sig P365 the holster came in a Sig box. The LGS owner gave it to me.

Very nice extra. I didn't SIG was included that holster with some of the guns. I did get a SIG brand holster, not the Blackpoint type, with my P320.

Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
What about carrying extra magazines. Some of the holster makers do not have a spare magazine pouch option.

What do you use?

Picture of stormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pm9:
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
A full week on the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion. Very happy with it. If you're on the fence about it......

I am also a big fan of Garrett's holsters and I opted for their Silent Thunder GT for my P365. Leather lined kydex.

I have a Silent Thunder GT for a Kahr K9 that I previously owned. Works great with my P365.

Posts: 327 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGWolf:
What about carrying extra magazines. Some of the holster makers do not have a spare magazine pouch option.

What do you use?

I also use the Garrett Silent Thunder GT holster (^^^same as above) and for the mags, I've discovered the P365 mag fits perfectly in my Kytex P226 mag carrier. It turns out that Kytex is now making them specifically for P365, but I couldn't ask for a better fit than what I'm getting with the P226 carrier, so I'm good as is.

Link: http://www.kytexgear.com/

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is what i have set up to carry. Sig Blackpoint holster a double Fobus mag holder.

The Constable
posted Hide Post
Big fan of the Garrett rigs. I have one for my 1911 and one for a CZ 75 compact.

A friend just got his in for his 365. I had to laugh at how SMALL it is. Very little holster for nearly a C note. LOL. NOT complaining, just how it is.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post