SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    UPDATE Mag carrier? If you're carrying a p365, what holster do you use?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE Mag carrier? If you're carrying a p365, what holster do you use? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have a Black Arch and am very pleased with it

The kydex only covers enough of the gun to keep it secure, the rest is made of different products that form in to your body

RC

Posts: 1938 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Clinger holster and Pitbull Tactical mag holders

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
I'm trying out Alien Gear for the mag pouches. They have a double pouch kit that contains everything to be able to carry one pouch or two, IWB or OWB (paddle or belt slide). The pouches have adjustable tension, and are pretty slim, even when worn OWB with the paddle.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
A full week on the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion. Very happy with it. If you're on the fence about it......

That looks different from what's on their website. What materials? Special request?

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Muddy River Tactical IWB Tuckable Kydex.

*One narrow plastic clip that’s extremely sturdy
*Adjustable cant
*The gun is stable and invisible

I have one for my P320C and even that gun is comfortable and secure with that holster.

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I decided on the Pitbull Tactical mag carriers.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
Sig IWB holster. Works well.

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post