SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    MPX pistol - SB brace or Sig folder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MPX pistol - SB brace or Sig folder Login/Join 
posted
Wondered if anyone has tried both of these and which do you prefer. I have a SB sliding brace on mine but am considering getting a Dog factory folding brace. I like the way it looks but wanted some opinions before I spend the bucks. Thanks.

Posts: 18 | Registered: July 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
SB has a folder too.

https://www.sb-tactical.com/product/fs1913/

I’d get that before I got the factory Sig one. I don’t like the way the arm brace spins on axis on the Sig.

The folder gives a little better cheek weld but I didn’t find the telescoping one uncomfortable when I had an MPX.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gibby29:
SB has a folder too.

https://www.sb-tactical.com/product/fs1913/

I’d get that before I got the factory Sig one. I don’t like the way the arm brace spins on axis on the Sig.

The folder gives a little better cheek weld but I didn’t find the telescoping one uncomfortable when I had an MPX.

This SB Folder is what I have on mine - it's excellent, easy to manipulate, rock solid when folded out and provides plenty of rigidity.

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lage folder with Tailhook. That’s what you want.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it's an option, just Form 1 the thing and get it overwith.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post