SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any easy way to get a smoother grip on a P365?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any easy way to get a smoother grip on a P365? Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
I may go with a Hogue sleeve if that is my only option. A complete grip module that is smoother would be perfect.

The problem is the aggressive stipling eats into me if I do not wear an undershirt. I do not want to wear one in the summer.

I'd rather not sand one down.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Have you checked out Grayguns grip modules?

https://grayguns.com/product/l...ulpted-grip-modules/

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Is it the grip or the baseplate that causing the problem?

For me, when I carried mine, it was the baseplate. I found these 3D printed baseplates by shapways that were smooth. Cut the problem down.

If I ever carry mine again, it will be with the aluminum baseplates from Obsidian arms.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I think it is just the stipling and the seam.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
try the rubber talon grip to make it more comfortable.

Posts: 31 | Location: grove city ohio | Registered: August 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have used electrical tape on other guns, although I have not felt the need on the P365.

Posts: 201 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: August 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try a little 400 grit paper on the side next to your hide

Posts: 4 | Registered: September 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Just grit your teeth and wear it, you will build up a callous soon enough.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chazman1946
posted Hide Post
A set of Talon grips will cure what ails you!

I put them on my new S&W Shield 2.0 which has even more aggressive grip texture then my P365.

It felt like I was wearing a pistol with heavy sand paper grips.

Before the Talons,

After, with the Magguts extended 9+1 mag extender on the flush fit mag.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chazman1946,

Posts: 78 | Registered: July 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post