SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My Glock 19 gen 5 bores the heck outta me!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Glock 19 gen 5 bores the heck outta me!! Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I have always wanted a Para Ord. I’ll have to look into it

quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
Oh I know. Boring is good. Every day I'm thankful I haven't lost a limb or an eye, and that nothing "exciting" has happened.

It's a bit different when you're tempting fate with what is already a pistol known to be highly reliable, by extolling that you're bored with the same old same old.

Come on, if you want to spice up your life, buy an XD or Para Ord.

Posts: 3442 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
This take on the "humble brag," is... boring?

Come on, guys. Just say it's good and you enjoy it. To say it's boring because you haven't had any problems, is a shade of cocky, and just teasing for the wheels to fall off.
It's kind of how I feel about flying. A boring flight is the best kind. I like boring. I don't like excitement.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Exactly!!

quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
This take on the "humble brag," is... boring?

Come on, guys. Just say it's good and you enjoy it. To say it's boring because you haven't had any problems, is a shade of cocky, and just teasing for the wheels to fall off.
It's kind of how I feel about flying. A boring flight is the best kind. I like boring. I don't like excitement.

Posts: 3442 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post