SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 + .357sig = your opinion & experiences
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 + .357sig = your opinion & experiences Login/Join 
posted
I have been reading this Thread:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3540008224

But now I'm also curious as to how the P320 would hold up to the .357sig round over some extensive use...

Posts: 248 | Location: FL | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I don't know of any long term tests with the 320 / .357Sig combo. I suspect if there issues it would be all over the web. No problems with mine.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
No comments on high round count use, but I love my 357Sig P320C. My brother-in-law has the same, no complaints from either of us.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15315 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I don't mean to be a pain in the neck, but give us something to shoot for. What would you consider "extensive"? All I can tell you is that I have several hundred rounds through an F, and it doesn't look like it's been shot all that extensively.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
extensive high count use...
>several thousand rounds?

Posts: 248 | Location: FL | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
My 320-C has maybe 500 rds through it...I LIKE it, a lot.

My only bitch was the sights were way off for elevation I had to swith out the oem frt sight for a taller (or maybe shorter? I forget) frt sight.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post