SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    FFL Northern VA Who Deals with Century Arms Surplus?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FFL Northern VA Who Deals with Century Arms Surplus? Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know an FFL No. VA who will order used handgun from Century Arms for me? I want a surplus pistol on Century Arms but was informed by them to contact an FFL. Out of 7 stores only 2 would deal with CA. I had to send the info from their webiste on registering and ordering a used pistol from Century Arms. I am still waiting to hear back. Century Arms does not sell direct and thus I cannot order or even get a price. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Email Mark at Immortal Arms. I know he orders from them....a bit of a drive from me but not sure where you are. I'll actually be dropping off a gun there next week to go to the other CA...he's one of the only few who will ship to Kalifornia.

Posts: 3079 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I am in Arlington Va 3 miles from the DC border. While a 70 mile drive is not far with the traffic near me it is like 300 miles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted Hide Post
Did you call Proven Arms in Woodbridge? Formerly known as Quantico Tactical. I cannot image why a store wouldn't order a gun from Century for you. Maybe they are concerned you might back out of the deal if the gun looks rough, but you could make a down payment to convince them.

Posts: 838 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks I will give them a call. So far 3 stores who said send them the info have not responded back