SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Need info on this Sig 1911 Tac-ops Threaded Barrel 45 ACP. (Photos)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need info on this Sig 1911 Tac-ops Threaded Barrel 45 ACP. (Photos) Login/Join 
Picture of Rockyriver
posted
Need info on this Sig 1911 Tac-ops 45 ACP with threaded barrel.
Please see the below pictures I uploaded for what I want.
I want it new, and not used. On Gun Broker I know there is a used one there.
This is the five inch Barrel model I want.
I do not want the officers model that was discontinued.

1. What is the official Sig name of the grips on the gun that I want ? It seems that Ergo XT is what i keep seeing for the name of both grips. Surly they are not named the same.

2. Is this gun still offered by Sig with the grips I want or are they no longer offered and only the solid black grips offered by Sig ?

3. Who has the gun I want in stock ?
Or do I have to wait for it to be produced again ?

Posts: 38 | Registered: January 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Based on what I've seen online, you just want the newer production of the same model. Ergo grips were the original configuration of the Tacops, before the market switch to G10.
Figuring out a date for the production change and then looking for a pistol with a born on date after that may be in your best interest.

Google found
This

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rockyriver
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Based on what I've seen online, you just want the newer production of the same model. Ergo grips were the original configuration of the Tacops, before the market switch to G10.
Figuring out a date for the production change and then looking for a pistol with a born on date after that may be in your best interest.

Google found
This

Thank You
For the info and link. In the fine print on Osage County’s website it states that this is a stock photo and the actual gun may be a little different. I would have to call them to make sure its not got the solid black grips that seem to be more readily avalible.

Posts: 38 | Registered: January 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post