SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Walther PPS M2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walther PPS M2 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Look at gundeals, I think there are several places selling them for $299. I really like these. The ergonomics and trigger feel better to me than the Shield but the magazines are still way too expensive. That's the only thing holding me back.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patriot_1776:
For those of you that upgraded, are they worth the upgrade from the M1?
To me it was. I loved my Classic, but when I changed my big gun from HK P30 to P320, I wanted my little gun to have the same manual of arms and mag release. So that's what drove me to the M2 in the first place. But once there, I found I love it even more than I do the Classic, which I kept because... well, because I don't get rid of guns I like, even if I add other guns I like more.

Posts: 165 | Registered: October 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Patriot_1776
posted Hide Post
Thank you... at $300, it is hard to pass up.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1616 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JGIORD
posted Hide Post
PPS M2 is a great pistol. Wonderful ergonomics, if I didn't already have a G43 I would have jumped on one. It's slightly bigger than a G43 and just big enough that it would be too difficult for me to pocket carry.

My favorite pocket gun is the Kahr PM9. With that said I went the other direction and got the PPS's big brother the PPQ M2. Similar ergo's and shoots great. I am actually losing my love affair with Glocks. I'm also starting to rethink my capacity capabilities with my carry guns.

Posts: 461 | Location: AZ | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
The PPS M2 is my EDC. I rented a Shield, G43, and PPS M2 at one range session. I was sold on the PPS, as I shot it much better than the other two. Got one at a local FTF sale, NIB. The officer I got it from went to a P320SC since his department had switched to P320 duty guns. Magazine prices are not an issue for me. The 3 that came with the gun are enough. The mags are a bit difficult to load when brand new. Leave them fully loaded for a while and reloading becomes much easier. Only additional expenses were 2 holsters from Ozarks. Very pleased with Dustin's holsters. My favorite is the Solo IWB holster. I tried an Aliengear holster and didn't like it all. I do carry an extra magazine, since its a little single stack.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PPS M2 9mm in an Ozarks Hybrid Holster works for me .

Posts: 462 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Walther PPS M2 is very, very nice. Total quality at a discount price.

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have a PPS M2, love it. EDC in a Dara IWB holster. I've even shot a few local IDPA matches with it just to see how well it runs and guns, and it's always a crowd favorite and surprisingly easy to run at speed.

IDPA ESP SS

Posts: 969 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post