SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Is it normal for a P320 to have a "3-stage" trigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is it normal for a P320 to have a "3-stage" trigger Login/Join 
posted
I bought a new P320 Tacop, but I really don't like the trigger. It literally has three stages:
1. 1/4 light pull
2. 1/8 or 1/16 heavier pull to the break point
3. Break

The second stage actually pulls the rear of the slide down slightly. There is also a lot of slide play. When I push and release the rear of the slide vertically, it would tilt down and up.

Is this normal? If so, can I upgrade the trigger to something better?

Posts: 198 | Registered: November 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
The voluntary “upgrade” to the P320 yields what you’re describing. But in my experience only with an empty gun while dry firing. During live fire the trigger has a bit of take up on the first shot then a clean break. If you ride the trigger to reset for the following shot there’s no take up, just a clean break again. Have you fired it yet?

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post