SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Big thumbs up to SureStrike Laser Ammo.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big thumbs up to SureStrike Laser Ammo. Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
I have owned a Laser ammo kit for a year or two and have been pretty happy with it. The laser cartridge is designed in two parts so you can both make caliber modifications to it as well as replace the tail switch when it inevitability dies from use (it’s a wear item).

My first tail switch gave up the ghost recently. It probably did so a little earlier then it should but for 39 bucks I got more then my use out of it. So I ordered a new tail cap.

Well the new tail cap died within 2 days. So I contacted laser ammo. They had me fill out a RMA form and I had to pay shipping. As I was filling out the form I figured I would submit my original tail cap as well as it MAY have died ever so slightly prematurely or not. I dunno but what the hell. I wrote down all the use on that one and said that I was really only concerned about the one that did die early.

Well 5 bucks and 4 days later I had a package from laser ammo with two new in package tail caps with two new batteries.

I can’t ask for better service then that.

Just wanted to call out a little good.

Also, I forgot to mention, they replied to my email very quickly. It found its way to my spam so I didn’t see it for a day or two but their actual reply was super quick. Just good service all around.

Take care, shoot safe.
Chris.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post