SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ammo safe organization question. <update>
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ammo safe organization question. <update> Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This is it after the 2nd set of 4 inch wide velcro

I need about 6 more to really make this work.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
What a waste of space! There could be guns in those safes! Big Grin

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update number 2.

I ran across 4 more p226 22lr mags here on the forum. That tossed my organizational structure up in the air.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I use ammo cans and stack them in a lockable steel cabinet,

Me too, works great. Bought thos $100 stack on wall mart sale cabinets. Good stuff. Not nearly as pretty, but the wife was getting annoyed that the cans were spreading out. This way they go vertical. Here's over 20,000 rounds of 5.56 that takes up @ 2' x 2' of floor space. I have 2 of these and have a moratorium on buying more ammo (unless it's a great deal) until I work my way down on the stuff that still all over the floor. Got ammo cans all over the floor, inc. some of the big USGI mortor cans full of .308 that won't fit in the safes and are too heavy to left.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post