SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 Not Back Yet
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 Not Back Yet Login/Join 
posted
Sent my 320 to Sig Oct 18th no word yet.Last week I purchased a new S&W M&P 2.0 Compact.All I can say is the Sig just got moved to a reserve position.The M&P will be my edc.Feels much better in the hand and just looks better.Shoots fantastic and carries great.

Posts: 174 | Registered: December 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the 2.0. I share the same feelings after getting the opportunity to shoot one. It looks and feels better than the 320 IMO. S&W stepped up their game and 2.0 will be very popular.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent 2 in at the exact same time. Got one back last week. Crickets on the other one.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLG:
Sent my 320 to Sig Oct 18th no word yet.Last week I purchased a new S&W M&P 2.0 Compact.All I can say is the Sig just got moved to a reserve position.The M&P will be my edc.Feels much better in the hand and just looks better.Shoots fantastic and carries great.

I have a M&P 9c gen1 that shoots great. Depending on how my 320 shoots when it gets back this week my M&P may be my go to gun again. I'll just add night sights if it is.

Posts: 207 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glock Stock & Barrel
Picture of gtmtnbiker98
posted Hide Post
SIG has had my P320 Carry .45 since Oct 18, no word. When I shipped, I sent three P320's the other two were chambered in 9mm and they have been back since last week.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4436 | Location: Southcentral Ohio | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't complain I'm still patiently waiting for my shipping label.

I recently bought during the S&W Rebates a Shield in 9mm and the 40 cal. Then a couple months earlier I got the 45ACP Shield. I didn't wait for the 2.0's but the little they'll get used the Pre 2.0 will be fine I'm sure. I still have to get the 9mm and 40 cal to the range for the first time.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Probably the one I found on my lawn last week..... Smile

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gordynismo:
I sent 2 in at the exact same time. Got one back last week. Crickets on the other one.

Reassuring to see the same thing happened to another! Got my Carry back upgraded a week after I sent it in. Was also starting to worry about the Fullsize I sent in on the same day. I'm thinking that they must have run out of upgrade parts or the like and are rationing them out. Anyway, I'm not going to bother calling SIG to find out what's the deal until after the "4-6 weeks" they originally estimated goes by.

Still patiently waiting on the return label for my third P320 too...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Then again, I'm a complete stranger. What the hell does it matter what I think? (TM)

Posts: 191 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m curious as to the shipping label timing. I did 3 at the same time and got 2 labels. Good news is that I still have one to shoot.

Posts: 7446 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post