SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    american made 210
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

american made 210 Login/Join 
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted
I saw the write up for the american made sig.I know there is some hype to writers ,and gun rags etc,but i personally like what i saw.

I like the extended slide release for one.

Can i ask you gents who or where would the best dealer be to get one of these in 5 or 6 inch range guns.

Thank you gents.

Posts: 1796 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Are these finally out? Heard that a few times.

I would imagine TGS would carry them if and when they are available.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but these are vaporware at the moment I believe.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattW:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but these are vaporware at the moment I believe.

I cannot correct you.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
I spoke with a Sig rep and asked when they might be available. His response was "maybe 3rd quarter of this year". He said they kind of had their hands full with winning the military's handgun contract.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear:
I spoke with a Sig rep and asked when they might be available. His response was "maybe 3rd quarter of this year". He said they kind of had their hands full with winning the military's handgun contract.

Excuses, excuses. Wink

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree soggy.

Posts: 1796 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was reading the 2017 sig days review,and the folks were really impressed with the 210 target.
I like the extended slide release lever.

I could not close a swiss arms or german 210 with out shifting my hand.But the trigger is unique and really nice on the european 210 guns

posted Hide Post
am genuinely curious as to whether or not the fact that US-manufactured 210s are available might drop the price of the german ones.

I have always wanted to shoot a 210 but their pricing has gone up so fast that i likely will not ever have one as 5-6 grand for a pistol is just not something i'm going to do. the market for selling something like that is just way too narrow if you ever had to liquidate.

hoping the US ones will be nice to shoot, and might depress the value of the german ones enough to where i can afford one. wishful thinking im sure but ya never know...the US release of the 210 has GOT to cool down market demand somewhat as alternate choices DO relieve market pressure.

Posts: 213 | Location: North Texas (DFW) | Registered: July 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quantum13:
I have always wanted to shoot a 210 but their pricing has gone up so fast that i likely will not ever have one as 5-6 grand for a pistol is just not something i'm going to do. the market for selling something like that is just way too narrow if you ever had to liquidate..

Only 3 grand for a LNIB P210-6 in the Classifieds (not mine).

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its truly hard to think of an example where the introduction of a US made sig tempered the pricing of the German guns of the same model. I can't think of a single one.
And I truly doubt that Sig will deliver anything like a P210 when and even if they actually make it to market.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hrjon
I guess i have to ask why in the world would sig have the 210 guns at sig day,advertise 2017 delivery,and then never make them.

I never really followed the 210 news until my last introduction to a collection of swiss arms 210 guns.

I just wonder why,the sig folks would tempt the american shooters,and then not fool through.

Or is that sop for sig?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by quantum13:
I have always wanted to shoot a 210 but their pricing has gone up so fast that i likely will not ever have one as 5-6 grand for a pistol is just not something i'm going to do. the market for selling something like that is just way too narrow if you ever had to liquidate..

Only 3 grand for a LNIB P210-6 in the Classifieds (not mine).

i appreciate that Q, and would be interested, but i do not have access to the Classifieds as I am on a probationary period due to my lack of involvement in areas other than classifieds, unfortunately. I hope to regain access once the period is over though there is no guarantee of this.

Posts: 213 | Location: North Texas (DFW) | Registered: July 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
Its truly hard to think of an example where the introduction of a US made sig tempered the pricing of the German guns of the same model. I can't think of a single one.
And I truly doubt that Sig will deliver anything like a P210 when and even if they actually make it to market.

I can't really think of an example either, though i also wonder how one would really know what would have happened had a release not occurred. Eh, wishful thinking anyway, I guess.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tuumunz:
hrjon
I guess i have to ask why in the world would sig have the 210 guns at sig day,advertise 2017 delivery,and then never make them.

I never really followed the 210 news until my last introduction to a collection of swiss arms 210 guns.

I just wonder why,the sig folks would tempt the american shooters,and then not fool through.

Or is that sop for sig?

Yup. SOP. Been waiting on the 220 Legions for awhile too. They seem to have a habit of announcing something at SHOT show and then not releasing it until after the following year's SHOT show.

I finally was able to get a 220 Legion SAO on order, for example. But they announced it more than a year ago!