SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Apex Tactical P320 Installed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apex Tactical P320 Installed Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
https://flic.kr/p/UnwGyN

Like! Maybe I should sell my Sig duty trigger.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5053 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing that means that you really like the APEX...

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Put mine in a few days ago - still getting used to it

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I guess it is a matter of personal preference, training, etc. I tried the Apex flat trigger, original model, before it was "enhanced" to reduce trigger pull. I only went one match before switching back to the stock curved trigger. Later, I bought and installed the GGI PELT, curved model, and love it. Now, if they could just post some way to really make installing that trigger bar spring easy, I would be grateful. I have tried many methods, including Bruce's, but that damn spring continues to confound me.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post