SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally joined the Legion
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally joined the Legion Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:
Originally posted by akaSigFreak:
Congratulations! I was really tempted by the Legion P220.

I am thinking of selling my P229 Equinox and upgrade it to a P229 Legion. I have it in .40 with a Sig .357 barrel.

Do it. You'll love it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
I just bought this used SAO from a local guy. He never had a Sig & after he got it, he decided he preferred Glocks. For the price I couldn't pass it up.

I haven't officially joined the Legion yet. I just regestered the warranty online today & don't have my challange coin, case, secret decoder ring, etc.

Looks like a wedding band rub on the front of the grip...someone is a lefty.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 872 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just bought this used SAO from a local guy. He never had a Sig & after he got it, he decided he preferred Glocks. For the price I couldn't pass it up.

I haven't officially joined the Legion yet. I just regestered the warranty online today & don't have my challange coin, case, secret decoder ring, etc.

Very nice! I bet you got a good deal compared to new. The Super Secret Legion Squirrel Club isn't that great. The decoder ring is very cool though.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by akaSigFreak:
Congratulations! I was really tempted by the Legion P220.

I am thinking of selling my P229 Equinox and upgrade it to a P229 Legion. I have it in .40 with a Sig .357 barrel.

Do it. You'll love it.

Yes, I do think so. Even just dry firing my new Legion gives me the chills. I so love the grip of it and the trigger is amazing! I would like to convert all of my Sigs to a Legion so I think the P229 will be next.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Very nice! I bet you got a good deal compared to new. The Super Secret Legion Squirrel Club isn't that great. The decoder ring is very cool though.

I've always liked my 226, but other than it being a SAO, this has a much nicer feel to it. I got it for less than a plain jane 226 & the guy said he only took it out once & fired one box of ammo through it. He said he was more accurate with it than his Glocks, but he just couldn't make himself like it. I field stripped it before buying & there are absolutely no wear marks on the slide, frame or barrel hood.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post